Saturday, July 31, 2010

mommy

so i am not smart enough to figure out how to post this under my own blog so I will use nate's. Went to see Jax yesterday and they have taken him off all the morphine (Thank you Lord Jesus) he is doing just fine without it. He is now back to breathing on his own and only has one IV in. I want to write my story of what a Awesome God we have and how he has changed my life through Jax but I will wait until someone can create me an account lol. Thank you all for your prayers because they are being heard by us all. We love you all very much! Next week will be hard because we need him to accept his feedings so please don't stop praying.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your blog Amber. Glad Jax is doing so well. I know he will do just fine next week.God will not stop now after all he has done so far.FAITH FAITH!!!!! LOVE LITTLE JAX MATTIE AND YOU AND NATHAN!!!

    ReplyDelete