Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thanks Sis

Thank you Britt for getting this together and keeping everyone updated. You have done an amazing job and Amber and I both love you very much! Amber and I will try to do as good as you have while normal life for you begins again.

Moving forward we will try to give you a daily update and alert everyone asap if any major changes occur.

The major things to keep praying for are Jax's strength in recovery and that his body will continue to accept the changes that took place in his belly. Pray for his heart, lungs and brain to remain in excellent shape and for his vitals to remain stable.

One of his next accomplishments will be to get him back up to full strength and off the vent. For this to fully happen his need for pain meds has to go down so he can support his own breathing. The Doctors do not anticipate any challenges with his lungs, so the sooner he heals the sooner he will be on the way to bigger and better things. I will do my best to provide details as to what he is trying to accomplish so that way we can cheer him on as he goes.

There will be a long list of obstacles ahead for such a little boy and together we can watch him overcome every single one. I pray that God will use Jax and this situation to let us know God is in control, bad things happen to all people, and if we put our faith in him and fight like little Jax we will persevere and overcome!


2 comments:

  1. Great blog Daddy!! You are very welcome and I will continue to help with everything as much as I can! Give both Mattie and Jax kisses for me this week while I go back to work! Love ya'll and let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan, I really liked that last paragraph.You said it well.I was just thinking the same thing this morning.Still praying. Love You all very much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete