Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I will sing Praise no weapon forged against me shall remain!

When God and I spoke this morining I was reminded that my flesh is still of this world and God is in complete control. I have no control over the things of this world, I must trust our Lord and Savior and his plans for the future of my children. God opened my eyes to the great plans he has for my life and now the life of the generation to come. It is my duty to raise my children to fear and love the Lord. That is my reason for living so that both my children and I can grow in the knowledge of how love, forgiveness, and the importance the lives of others are to God. Jax is doing great compaired to a lot of other children in the hospital. Jax is in God's hands and not mine. Forgive me for the doubt of the devil and keep the prayers coming! Every prayer you pray for our family is truly heard and appreciated. I spent 7 hours today holding my GIFT from God. I did nothing but sit and think of the wonderful love and power God has already delivered. We love you all and appreciate you very much. May God bless your lives as he has ours.

2 comments:

  1. Amber, you and Nate continue to amaze me. God has truly given Jax to a wonderful couple and we all are being blessed from your journey. We will continue to pray for as long as it takes to get baby Jax home. Love you all!

    Sherry Mays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys! Matt and I are so blessed to have you and Nate in our lives. Your testimony is truly an inspiration to all! God will continue to carry you as you trust in Him...Love-Whit

    "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous hand." Isaiah 41:10

    ReplyDelete