Monday, August 30, 2010

worries

Jax appears to have another infection. He started having bradies yesterday and the doctors have not came in today. Looks like they will not start his feeds today and start antibiotics. His results will not come in until tomorrow. His white blood cells are low and he was given blood last night. He has not had anymore bradies since then. Will update once I speak with the doctor today. His stomach is still soft so they are not afraid that it is in his intestins but they can not be sure. I know that I keep asking for prayers and you are already praying for him but please get on your hands and knees today and ask that this not be another infection. If he contines to get the infections the antibiotics may quit working. We want him off of the liquid as soon as possible because it does affect his liver. They check once a week on his liver and he is not showing any signs of jondice.

Dear Savior,
I pray that you continue to put your healing hands on my little man and give him strength. I thank you for your continuious protection and his strong body. I pray that he does not have to come home with any tubes and that his health will grow so that he may come home safe and I will not miss out on any more of my babies life. I just want to hold and cuddle with him and be the mother for my son that you have blessed me with. I pray that I may be the mother to my children that will raise them to know and understand that you are all powerful. Thank you for my friends and family and all that do not know Jax but are praying for him. My love for you will continue but I need strengh at this time. In the name of Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment