Friday, August 27, 2010

Pray for Jax today

I know Nathan and Amber are extremely busy at the moment so I wanted to post telling everyone to say a little prayer for him today. He is not taking his feeds well, he keeps spitting up after every feed, so dr.s have taken him from around 14cc's to 2cc's.
The hospital just called to say they are going to do an upper GI, to see if there is a blockage in his intestine. Pray that whatever the problem is that he doesn't have to have surgery again. Jax is doing so good, we really don't want anymore set backs. Pray for Nathan and Amber that the Lord will give them the strength they need to get through another valley and of course for Jax that God will heal him from whatever is going on right now.

1 comment:

  1. I thank God for Aunt BB & Uncle Jai. When I look at you I see the fingerprints of God. Bless you dear ones!

    ReplyDelete