Friday, August 13, 2010

Prayer

Dear God our Father and Protector,
I pray now for your healing touch. I pray that you put your hands on Jax and take his pain away. God you are the creator of miracles and your love for us is beyond our understanding. I pray that I may also understand your time and not mine and continue to hold on to your promise for Jax. I am posting my prayer dear Lord so that others may know your power and love. I love my son but you allowed your son to die for us and our sins. I only ask that you will heal Jax, in your time, and make him a great man who will do great things for you. You are the all powerful and all knowing creator and I trust you will keep your promise and teach me to be patient in the process. I only ask that this not be a lesson to me but a testimony for everyone because we all believe in your healing hands. I thank you Lord for my family and friends. I thank all that are praying for us, even people we have never met. I thank you Lord for providing strength to this family and allowing us to know you will never leave us nor forsake us. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. That's my girl!! Sit back and watch the blessings pour in! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete